Re: Hello Everyone!

Hi Lappy :slight_smile:

Thanks for the friendly welcome to this site.
I live in England & am a grandmother of 14 kids ages range from 20mths to 21 yrs.
In about 1966 I used the Teach Your Baby to Read kit for about 10mths with my elder son and he loved it!

Now I have three little grandsons who stay with me for part of each week, they are 20 mths, 2yrs 8mths, & 3yrs 8mths. I was so excited to find Little Reader and am practising adding my own pronunciation and pictures for each of them along with their names.
That is all I have got so far, but I am impressed that I can use my voice - my own pictures, and their names so easily - in 1966 we had to use felt tip pens to make our own extra cards!!!

Hi carpe_diem! (Seize the Day, I love it!)

Welcome to the forums! :biggrin: We’re very lucky to have you stumble upon us here, and I must say that it never ceases to amaze me how dedicated everyone is to teaching kids - parents AND grandparents alike. I really hope that we can continue helping all of you in your new personal careers as teachers, and make learning a fun and exciting process for all your grandchildren!

I’m very sure that they will enjoy hearing their grandmother’s voice read words aloud to them, and thank you very much for your loving commitment to teach your grand kids! :happy:

Let us know if you need any help - using Little Reader or getting around in the forums - we’ll all be here to support and help you!

Cheers,

Lapppy