Re: Hello Everyone!

i am just starting this experience of beig part of an internet community. Mom of a 16 months baby and carrying another 30 week baby on belly.

I am from Mexico City.

Glad to meet you all!

Hi and welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here. I hope you take some time to read through the posts and join the discussions! We would love to hear of your experiences as a mom!

Please let us know if you need any help or have any questions.
Nikki

Hi
Welcome to our Little Reader.You have explore the little reader first.It will take little time to understand the software.And than you will get use to it.Your questions are alwayz welcome.Be a part of our family

hello to you! Congrats with your second one on the way. As they say in Italian, AUGURI which means Best wishes

Hello Chapis, and welcome to the BrillKids forum! :biggrin:

We’re very happy to have you onboard, and hopefully we can learn as much from your own experience as a mother from what you can share here in our community. As you can see, most everyone here is very friendly, so if you have any questions about our software or just getting around in the forums, please do let us know - we’ll all be more than happy to help.

Cheers, and I look forward to seeing you posting around!

Lappy :happy: