Rapid flash has just an image or just a word??

I’m getting organized in LR and have another detailed question…

For rapid flash sessions - it should only be the word (for Doman reading) or only an image (for Doman bits), right? The only time I should have both the image and the word would be for the slower, multi-senory sessions, right?

If the above is correct…then is it bad to have the same material in the rapid flash sessions and the slower sesssions? I don’t want to bore him or repeat more than neccessary.

Also, how many multi-sensory sessions are generally recommended on this board - since they’re not lined out in the Doman books? Should you cut back on the number of sessions Doman sessions if doiong multi-sensory sessions as well? Thanks for all your help!!

I would recommend all 3:

• word flash
  • multisensory
  • picture flash

It’s like appetizer, main course, then dessert! The flashing sessions take under a minute each so it may seem like a lot but really isn’t.

But do you use the same material for those 3? For instance - do I use the fruit names for the word flash, then pictures of fruit for the picture flash, and then both for the multi-sensory? That just seems like a ton of repetition - but I want him to be able to connect the word and the picture.