Questions about LR French Curriculum

I have been using the French curriculum in Little Reader and we love it. My question is are there stories or songs that we can access to learn more than just the daily lessons, and if so how do I locate them? I appreciate any help here.

I don’t have the French Curriculum, but in the English one the stories are located in Semester 2 Categories, you can reproduce them directly. There are also some Miscellaneous Categories with the alphabet, everyday phrases, etc.
Hope this helps!

Thank you. I will look and see if I can locate anything.

I checked this out, but I don’t see any other French curriculum. No songs or stories. Anybody else know of any?

Hi Krista, if you are looking for additional French stories or other lessons (outside the BrillKids French curriculum), please check the BrillKids Library.

Here’s a direct link to the French section of the Little Reader Library: http://library.brillkids.com/library.php?cid=1&lid=11

In case you are looking for the stories from the French curriculum (to play them back outside the daily lessons), follow these steps:

1. Go to the Play & Edit screen, then click on “Categories” (from the upper left part of the window)

2. Find the “BK French Course” folder and open / expand it

3. Expand the Semester 2 > Stories folder and you’ll find the stories there

Thank you, Kezia. I tried to open that folder last night and it wouldn’t open. I will try again today.