question

:slight_smile: :

Hi all first I want to clarify that English is not my native language so if you notice spelling mistakes or any other problems apologies!
I am a little worried, I’m trying to teach reading to my twins( 2 years and 9 months),i was trying to do it both at the same time but i realized it was not working because one of my daughters answer instead of the other, or simply paying attention and the other played. One of them started very well but after 2 weeks I noticed that did not recognize the words that she knew before and now it seems she has forget what she had learned, in fact shows little upset and not interested to look the word .When I asked her what does she read says she does not know, but when I put the words on the floor and ask her again to indicate where is the word "Mommy? she recognized it an d indicate the right place.
Can someone tell me if this is normal or common in the process? Does anyone have had experience of teaching reading to twins?
Please help me any comment are welcome
Thanks

PS. I love this page!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome,
I don’t have experience with twins nor with reading comprehension, just with listening and speaking.
But from your kids’ response maybe you should change something. Perhaps if you tell us more about what you’ve been doing so far with them, what method have you used etc. someone here will be able to give you a helpful answer.