Question about what Montessori material to donate to preschool

Hi everyone!

My little one just turned 2 and she just started preschool in January and she LOVES it. She attends a Reggio Emilia/ Montessori based preschool with Montessori teachers (from what I understand Reggio Emilia is like Montessori but more imagination play-based). In my daughter’s 2-3 year old class they are very montessori organized and let the children focus on art, music, gardening, etc. however at this age they do NOT focus on numbers, letters, or phonics, etc. but I would really like her to be exposed to these things in school if she is going to be there 3 mornings a week (although they do have counting beads). So I would like to donate a piece of montessori teaching material like maybe some sort of math manipulative or something that could help with reading or letters but I’m not at all familiar with Montessori materials. Could someone please suggest a good piece of Montessori teaching material that the teachers would appreciate having in the classroom and that would expose the children to more math and/or reading? I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, does anyone else have their children in a Montessori based preschool or Reggio Emilia type school? Does your school expose them to math or reading at an early age?

Many thanks!
Lucy