Query on TweedleWink

Hi,

Happy to be part of the Brillkids forum. I am having a wonderful experience.
I am using Little Reader for my child for the past 3-4 weeks. She is 8 months old.
I have a querry. I have read the lot of discussion going on on right brain education and TweedleWink. When I am using Little Reader, what is that extra I (my child) could gain from the TweedleWink. As far as my understanding goes the picture flash in Little Reader, stimulates the right brain.

Awaiting for the clarification.

Happy learning together.

HI, psmmaha,

I assume you are asking about the Tweedlewink DVDS?

The TW programme consists of eight categories:
vision: to work on the eye muscles
vocabulary
music: perfect pitch
world: cultures
math: math dots
reading: Phonics and speed reading
art
science

All these are done in a video/flashcard format in the DVDs. So, if you compare with Little Reader, there is more variety. However, each session is only eight minutes and each DVDs has 4 sessions. The entire set is very costly and of course it is entirely up to you to decide. Try the trial version on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEeLcrv_S8w and decide if your LO like it. It works differently for everyone.

LR is predominantly a reading programme. Of course, the free downloads are usfeul for world language as well.

There are many ways to stimulate the right brain.

We attend TW and my LO is ok with both but he prefers Little Math more but that’s just him :slight_smile:

Hope this helps

Hi mum2tiger

Thank you. It did help me. Thank you.

Regards

Psmmaha - In addition to what Mum2tiger wrote, I wanted to add that TweedleWink DVDs help to stimulate the right brain which is believed to develop functions such as photographic memory, speed reading ability, intuition and rapid mental processing (e.g. mental math).