Quantum Speed Reading - Right Brain Reading

what is artificial light training? where can we download the after-image card?

Hi Alice
Artificial light training is described in the book on page 93 and also in the website :

Artificial light training involves using an ordinary lamp stand with a thirty watt bulb attached. Any ordinary light bulb will suffice but if possible I believe that it is advisable to use one that has a red, a green or a yellow bulb at the top. This lamp stand is positioned about two meters (six feet) away from the subject and is switched off after thirty seconds of being stared at. Then we look at the afterimage which remains behind the eyelids. This afterimage training is most important as a basis for being able to see internal images. Next there comes breathing. We use abdominal breathing with the eyes quietly closed. Another name for this is hara or tanden (tantien in Chinese) breathing. The reason that we use artificial lighting is that in image training it is very important to be able to see the images in color.

The electric bulb light *note that you will need a lamp stand with a thirty watt naked bulb for this and that fluorescent tubes will not work.

1. Gaze at the light from the bulb from a distance of one or two metres for about thirty seconds without blinking.
  2. Next switch off the light, close your eyes and observe the after image.

Dear swong,
India no shichidia or Qsr classes not available.What we can do for training our toddlers.pls guide me.

Dear all,

It’s been quite sometime I haven’t post here. It is good to know there is many people who share the same passion about this fun and magical way of reading or right brain development so to speak.

Ruwani, thanks for letting me know the book is not out of print, is around 50usd in amazon marketplace. I am gathering the total copies and already notify other instructor in Italy and Israel. I will told them to contact you directly. Just curious, have you read it yourself, or even follow some of the exercise mentioned in the book? Anyway, thanks for the info. I will contact you shortly after I confirm the total no. of order.

Kirthika,

I am sorry that not much training information and materials in english out there at the moment. The first thing I would suggest is buy a copy of the book (in english) via Ruwani. You and also read some post I have posted here before and ask question if you encounter any problems.

Right now, we are working on a new website for quantum speed reading in english, it should probably launch at July.
The web address is http://www.quantumspeedreading.org/
Please feel free to submit your email for any updates

As for anyone who would like to have a copy of the basic after-image card(the orange one with blue dot in the middle), please pm me and leave your email to me. The new version of ESP card deck is in production now. I will notify here once it is ready for sale.

In the meantime, we are looking for overseas business partners to organize QSR training for children and adults in their home city/country. Please feel free to contact me if anyone is interested.

Thanks

stephen

Hi Stephen
Thanks for your update
I am definitely ( or as we say here in Wellington ) Aboslutely and Postively, interested and commited to promoting QSR.
Yes - I have not only read the book - I have studied it -

please email me directly at : ruwan@paradise.net.nz

Hi Stephen
Please tell us of the latest developments in adult training for QSR
Thanks

please reply to
ruwan@paradise.net.nz

Hi there.

This is interesting to me. And I wonder how it compares to Dr. Kawamura’s Japanese program. The English version is here:

http://www.eyeqadvantage.com/personal/index.cfm?page_id=611&CFID=196486&CFTOKEN=90532222

History of the Program:

History of eyeQ
Dr. Akihiro Kawamura developed this revolutionary information processing and speed reading system in Japan during the 1980’s. Dr. Kawamura has conducted extensive research and has authored 72 books related to brain function, reading and learning technology. Millions of people have experienced this program in Japan’s most prestigious private schools, universities and corporations. The results of studies in Japan and the U.S. demonstrate that students who use eyeQ increase their reading speed by an average of 2-10 times. Students not only process information more efficiently after using the eyeQ program, but their ability to learn and retain information in all subjects is greatly enhanced. Students who successfully complete this program also perform better on standardized tests.

Jeffrey C. Flamm, Co-founder and President of Infinite Mind, has teamed up with Dr. Kawamura to develop and distribute the eyeQ program in the United States. Infinite Mind is committed to providing state of the art learning and brain enhancement technology for school, home, and business use.

See some of Dr. Kawamura’s great work through these sites:

Genius Eye
Genius Study

https://www.eyeqadvantage.com/index.cfm?page_id=483

There is a book that is included, with exercises teaching you how to “fan” through books to read them.

I will re-start this program once my children finish the eye Q Phonics program soon, and give more details then.

I would be really interested.
my email is: msocorrobrunk@yahoo.es
this is a new world for me, and I can´t stop looking for more on how to imporve my 3 beatiful children.
tks to all