Quantum Speed Reading Book (in German) on Sale

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=quantum%20speed%20reading&sprefix=quant%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aquantum%20speed%20reading

This book has previously been going for $100+ on Amazon/ebay, and the 2006 version still is going for that much. Now, I see the 2007 version is going for $10-12 plus $4 shipping either from the States or the UK. I have a stack of books I am working my way through right now, but I could not resist and just ordered it. :slight_smile: Sharing here for anyone else interested.

Note the follow up post below…do not buy unless you can read German. :biggrin:

TmT, it looks like those books in cheaper version are in German language. Even I am eagerly waiting for this book to come down at a reasonable rate and its a big disappointment that it is in German. Please let us know if what you receive is English language.

Awwwww crap, looks like you’re right. In my excitement, I just bought a book in German HAHA. The good news is that wave reading can be done in any language…the bad news is I need to read the book in English first to figure out how lol

Have to see if they will cancel my order now.