Puzzles for creativity - opinion on Grimm's Puzzle please

Dear brillkids busy moms !!! ,

Would like to seek your opinion on your experience with Grimm’s Puzzle Toys please .
“Grimm’s Spiel und Holz Design” - Recently I landed on Grimm’s puzzles land ! , yes, at the first cut
I assumed that it was like any other wooden Montessori puzzle but just that it had brilliant
hued colors. But them I took a deep dive in getting their advantage and now realize that
1.The woods, colors and oils used are safe for kids and it kindles the young builders with
pattern blocks/magical shapes and rainbow colors.
2.The open ended method of playing …which I believe would boosts creativity (I love this approach)

Though I gathered satisfying reasons to buy these Grimm’s puzzles, I’m little hesitant due to the very obvious reason that these are expensive for me :ohmy: . That being said, would like to check with the brillkids moms out here ! Would you please share your experience with Grimm’s puzzles,pros n cons? , Would like to seek your opinion which would help me justify if I should invest in these :slight_smile: or may be suggest me an alternative if had any that I might need to check-out !

As always Thanks much for your guidance, Appreciate your reply :slight_smile:

eg, http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_dp_s_web_165793011?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Grimm's+Spiel+%26+Holz&node=165793011

Have a beautiful day, Happy learning !
cheery mom :hi5: