Putting flipable sentences on the walls for my active boy

I’m always looking for new fun ways to reinforce reading, math… I started putting flippable sentences (and words) on my walls. I used my computer to print out tent-fold cards (in the form of a greeting card with the fold at the top, which I print on normal paper). I put the sentence on the front, then put the pictures on the inside. I then put the folded papers on the walls. My boy liked these after he figured out he could lift the corner (which I pre-bent for him) and see a picture of what he’d just read. It is like a flip book, but it’s on the wall at his level. I put them on differnt walls and he has to look around to find them. He liked that. It works well for my active little boy who’d rather run than sit. :wink:

Just another idea to enjoy reading.

Love to hear fun ideas y’all come up with. :biggrin:

I at thought of this myself when I noticed my son loved lift a flap books! I’m just affraid to leave any paper around since he loves eating paper too :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I know what you’re saying. I think my boy is finally over the paper-eating stage. And before, he would have gone around and ripped off the papers and thrown them on the floor, but he seems to have grown out of that now, too. Praise the Lord! :smiley: