Push PLAY Learning No apologies for Technology Usage

Come on over and check out my new blog pushplaylearning.com where I make no apologies for using technology to teach my four children ages 1 to 9 years old.

You can have a good laugh on my blog because I am easy going and just real. I also have great resources and links to my favorite sites. I will be posting often so please subscribe.

Relax, sit down with you glass…and read my blog response to that obnoxiously, funny Fisher Price Commercial “Do you know that Mom?” (Have you seen it yet? Its a hoot. The commercial is posted in my blog post.)

http://pushplaylearning.com/if-its-as-easy-as-pushing-play-why-not/

Don’t stop there though. Browse around and let me know what you think.

(IMPORTANT NOTE: I know everyone here has different philosophies on technology…I am not debating it…I am just making no apologies for my personal choices. So relax and move on if this isn’t your cup of tea. I am cool with you anyway. :slight_smile: )

I love your yoga post- this will be helpful. :slight_smile:

I love it. Thanks for the playlists!

Thanks guys! I am putting together lots of great playlists, so keep checking back. I just did one for Children Spanish audio books with words/pictures.

Thank you so much! This is great blog! I love the science part and will definitely start following this! 8)

Love your blog :slight_smile: