Purchase

Hi,

can anyone let me know the total amount that i need to pay for the purchase of Little Reader + Little Maths.
Where & how can i get any discount coupon? And can anyone let me know whats the 600 loyalty points that i have?
How soon can i start using the system after payment made?

Thanks! :smiley:

Hi atkht,

Before we can answer your question, we need to know first which specific products you are interested in – you may have noticed that you can get either Little Reader Basic or Little Reader Deluxe, and that you can choose to buy Little Reader and Little Math separately or together (as Value Bundle 1 or 2).

I would like to suggest that you go to the Online Store (https://user.brillkids.com/onlinestore/) and go through the Shopping Cart. Once you add all the items you’d like to purchase to your cart, you can immediately see how much everything will cost, including any shipping fees (if applicable) and with the discount applied (if you entered a discount coupon code).

Immediately after completing the checkout process, you will be able to access your software downloads from your BrillKids Account Management page. Kindly note that you will still have this option even if you choose to buy a physical (box set) product.

Regarding discount coupons, you can use your loyalty points to redeem discount coupons which can be applied to your next purchase (there is a “Discount Coupon” box in the Shopping Cart where you need to type in your coupon code). To redeem a discount coupon, just click on “Points Redemption” from the top navigation bar above and this will take you to our Coupon Store. I’d also like to remind you that the BrillKids Discount Coupons can only be applied to the specific product indicated in the coupon.

I think this also answers your question about the loyalty points you have right now :slight_smile: In case you’re wondering how you can get more points, please have a look at this article: http://support.brillkids.com/index.php/article/loyalty-points-system