Pround of Mom is you" SON"

Dear All,
I’am JA, from Thailand. As you know my country now ‘Big Flooding" and my home my work too and that why I free… no house no work. But in the dark has light… It ‘s a good chance for me to take care my Son “Felix” 14 mos. Beginning from bilanguage Thai and English company in 2pasa.com and I have found and intersested in “Brillkid”
I tried the trial 3-4 days and I decided to take this course for my son. I tried to explain to my husband and Felix showed to him for actions word: Eat, kick,point and clap :slight_smile: He did it!!!
Actually I do not expert in English and this course help, teach me too. I love this time eventhough’ Big Flood’, all day 24 hrs;100% time I spent for my son.
I found many new friends from around the world to join opinions and help together for their children.
Thank you very much for ‘Brillkid’ and friends.
Kob kun ka = Thank you
Wimolwan Tang (JA)[/color]

Sawasdee ka Khun Ja!!!
It’s me Elle and am glad you bought the software.
It’s awesome and am sure you and your son will be having a wonderful time learning how to read.

Well, I am not in Thailand but I am Thai through and through.

Brillkids community is a great place for you to get great supports when it comes to early learning.
You will never teach alone because there are thousands of parents on this forum who are on the same boat and very willing to share their experience!

Happy teaching and you know where you can find me when you have any questions or need any help!!

Elle

Hello & Welcome! I’m glad you’re son is having a great time learning to read! Enjoy the forum, it’s a wealth of knowledge. We’re glad to have you here! :slight_smile: