Progressive Phonics - Free Learn to Read Phonics Website

Hi all,

Have found a brilliant website that teaches children to read phonetically free! All you need to do is register to access the books.

http://www.progressivephonics.com/~suzettew/

Books can be downloaded and printed or read online. There are also activities that correspond to each book.

wow! thanks for sharing, I love this site. how good that there is so much free material of good quality out there too, it´s just a matter of finding it.

karma to you!
regards isa

GREAT find… Thank you so much for sharing

Susan Khan

Thank you for sharing. It is an excellent website!

thank you indeed for sharing the website with us… God bless you

wonderful! lots of karma to you!

Thank you for sharing, the site should come in handy.

Thank you for sharing this site.

great work thanks a lot .i find this site very usefull .thanks once again

I thank God for blessing us with people like you who is not selfish and is willing to share a good, free treasure. Progressive Phonics is fantastic, my daughter is asleep now so it gives me a chance to go through the entire program and I am so anxious for tomorrow to come for us to get started. Using the method of ball and stick; alphabet snakes and spaghetti stick letter is amazing. I THANK YOU MICHJAS.

ThANKS LOT FOR sharing. Karma to you :wink:

Thank you! I think I’m going to try it with the Handwriting Without Tears letter pieces…I’ll have to go buy them, but I think they’d go great with this.

Call heritage resource centre and see if they have those. They have a few HWOT stuff. Shipping would be cheaper.

Thanks & Karma to you!