Product and Speaker Wishlist!

Sooooo, if you were to walk into a room (say, like at a convention :wink: ) and could hear and learn from whatever early education speaker you wanted to hear, try out and learn more about any early education/stimulation product out there, and be introduced to any early learning family out there and ask them whatever you wanted related to early learning, what would you ask, what products would you want to see, and who are you interested in hearing/learning from?

Share here your wishlists, please :slight_smile:

• Speakers/Presenters/Topics?
  • Products?
  • Burning Questions?

I don’t want to put another family on the spot (or make another feel badly for not being listed), so if you would, please PM us your wishlist families you’d like to meet in person for the ideal “Panel of Parents” instead of mentioning them on here.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible in 2012: http://forum.brillkids.com/general-discussion-b5/let-the-countdown-begin!-are-you-ready-to-meet-the-2012-convention-is-coming!!/msg81132/#msg81132 :smiley:

TouchMath Representative with there Preschool line
Chinese Language Programs for Kids ( books and readers) may be china sprout.com representative would like to attend
Spanish Books, French Books for early readers.
Tom Soroban as a speaker.
schichida school representative
TweedleWink representative

these ones came to my mind first

Oh I would love to hear from more mums with older kids who learnt to read early. Or even some of the kids who are grown up now. Imagine the impact this could have on the non believers…good one for the TV reporters :slight_smile: it would be good to discuss fitting in at school, trials and successful strategies. How to keep the learning going…many things the mums on this forum will need but may not realize they need to know yet.
Some afterschooling resources ( thinking learning schoolwork in a second language for a challenge :slight_smile: ) Would be great.
Also definately a representative from twiddle wink/wink. It is so hard to make sence of all their info just from reading the snippets online. A seminar on how to add right brain learning to your child’s life stage by stage would be awesome! ( oh boy I would be so jealous to miss that!)
Oh and babysitting, just to be sure it’s included, with acess to some awesome products at the same time.
Finally although there are very few independant qualified early childhood experts on early learning I think it would be important to get one or two to talk to get some credibility to the convention. We don’t want to be viewed as a bunch of pushy parents lol

Just to add to what’s already been mentioned:

All of the brillkids product partners
Sparkabilities/Play Wisely (it’d be awesome to have a Play Wisely demo)
Lango
Reading Amigo
Preschool Prep Company
A soroban expert (as mentioned above)
A soroban school
RightStart Math
Suzuki violin/piano
Soft Mozart
A Montessori materials company (Micheal Olaf?)
Brachiation kits (someone sells those online, that guy)