Problems uploading "how to multiply your baby's intelligence"

This thread was split from this thread:
http://forum.brillkids.com/general-discussion-b5/gentle-revolution-and-glenn-doman’s-method/

You can probably zip it and upload it to the other useful files section in downloads. I know a lot of people would appreciate it.

Hi will do it now.

Lin :slight_smile:

Hi

haha… lol … I do not know how to download into the file downloaded column.

Thus hv to post it here and someone kindly please move it to the right column.

By the way I have tried to zip the file but it is still too big to download.

So hv to post it in four part. the first part already done. here comes the second part.

enjoy
Lin

wait, before you do that i will tell you how to upload to the download section

ok. thanks.

But the file is still too large eventhough I have zip it.

:slight_smile:

Please zip it first. Then go to file downloads at the top of the page. Scroll down to other useful files and click on it. Press add a download. Then just fill in the title, description, and add the file path. Then just click add download.

done . thanks :smiley:

Lin

Hmm, when I try to open it, it says it is invalid.

after I download into the file download, it says pending for approval before it can be viewed by other.

By the way did u managed to open the file in pdf which I have separately attached before your replied ? I have paste it in twice for two part.

Lin

Yes, we have to approve all uploads. But I don’t know why I’m having troubles viewing it. It may be too large? KL, help please.

Hello ladies! :happy:

I checked your files linlim, and they are all there. :yes: I can open them using Adobe Reader - Nikki, perhaps you may need to update your Adobe program so that you can view the rest of the files.

For everyone’s reference, linlim’s zip file contains 4 PDF files:

How To Multiply Your Baby vol.1A-a4
How To Multiply Your Baby vol.1B-a4
How To Multiply Your Baby vol.1C-a4
How To Multiply Your Baby vol.1D-a4

I will approve it from the File Downloads Section, so that everyone can use them. :biggrin: Thanks for sharing!

Hmm, mine should be up to date. That’s weird. Anyways, glad it’s working. Thanks!

hi,

i cannot open the GD.zip file. please help. thanks. :slight_smile:

thanks a lot for this ebook been going crazy this past few weeks in finding a decent book about teaching babies :slight_smile: thanks

Is this files still available? I cannot find in download section. huhu
can anybody help me?

No, it was deleted because we suspected it was an illegal copy. Sorry!