Problems registering an account? Can't get activation email? etc.

Please let us know if you are having problems registering an account, eg,. the registering page does not work for you, or you’re not able to get our activation email.

For those who can’t receive the activation email, firstly, please check your spam folder (or your deleted mail folder). If you can’t find it there or can’t find these folders, please post here to let us know the email you registered with, and we will activate you manually from here.
(After that we will remove your email so it won’t get harvested by spam bots!)

Thanks!

=======================

To add a reply:

• Press the REPLY button under the post
  • Type in a summary about your problem
  • Please include the email address you registered with
  • When you’re finished, press the POST button.

It looks like I HAVE signed in… I get the Welcome Brian T. message. But when I go to download the infant stimulation cards, I get the warning message that I must be a registered user (which as far as I know, I am already). How can I make the download work?

Thanks,
Brian

That’s very strange. What browser and which version are you using? You can check it from visiting this page:

http://www.quirksmode.org/js/detect.html

Do you have problems downloading any other files on other areas (eg., ppt files, Little Reader .cat files)?

I’m trying to register but I can’t seem to get an activation email. I’ve checked all my folders but no email. Please help.
Thanks!

sorry, I forgot to put my email. [REMOVED]

Yesterday I was registered, but I can’t get activation email. Please help!
Thank you.
my email [REMOVED]

Ellis, Lydia, activated both of you and removed your emails! Welcome to the Forum!
:slight_smile:

Hi. i’ve got ur activation email. I’ve clicked the address on it. but i still cant sign in. Please help. thank you

my email: [REMOVED]

Hello Erli! I have manually activated your account. You may now sign in using your email and password. Thanks!

i just registered but i didn’t get activation email.
please help me.
thanx

Hi eka!

We’ve manually activated your account for you. You should be able to sign in using your email and password.

Thanks, and see you around the forums!
Shuki

I’ve got an activation email yesterday, but when I clicked the address, only blank web page appeared.
I can’t register , please help me.
My email address is REMOVED

I already receive a confirmation letter and i already reply there.I think I already follow the instructions right and yet i can’t download a features. It always appears that the USER DOES NOT EXIST. PLEASE HELP ME.

THANK YOU!!!

Hi Joy! I already replied to the support ticket you sent us. Kindly check your mail.

And just in case you didn’t get it, here is my reply to your inquiry:

==================================================

Hello Joy,

It looks like you only subscribed to our Newsletter, and you have not registered for a Forum Account. This is the reason why you cannot log in, and also the reason behind why our database does not recognize you as a registered forum member.

To register for a forum membership, please go through the following steps:

1. Go to http://forum.brillkids.com/
  2. On the upper right hand corner of this page, click on SIGN IN OR REGISTER.
  3. A pop up will appear. Fill out the area under I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT.
  4. Finish the registration process by filling out the form with your information.
  5. When you are done, an email will be sent to you with an activation code which you must click on to activate your account.
  6. After activating your account, you may log-in to our forums. Your forum membership is then complete.

We hope this helps!

Cheers,
Your BrillKids Team

Hello Cocoa!

It would seem that you have already been able to activate your account. All you need to do now is to sign in to the forums.

1. Go to http://forum.brillkids.com/
  2. On the upper right hand corner of this page, click on SIGN IN OR REGISTER.
  3. A pop up will appear. Fill out the area under I’M ALREADY A MEMBER.
  4. And that’s it!

See you in the forums!

• Lappy