Printable dot flash cards

In one of the posts I saw a website that had printable dot flash cards up to 100. I was not in my computer so I couldn’t save the link and now I can’t find it! :frowning:

Does anyone know which website I’m talking about or has another website I can get them from?

Thanks!

Was this it?

www.internationalparentingassociation.org/Materials/index.html

Someone linked to it because they had some more complex printable words. But further down the page it links to printable math cards- they are diamonds though.

Hope this helps!

Angie

We’ve got some here too under free downloads-English flash cards-math. Here is a link to DomanMom’s 1-100 flash cards http://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=view;id=1030

Thank you so much to both for your replies! :slight_smile:

I am looking for printable red dot flash cards.

Thanks

Hi,
about the printable dot flash cards- the downloads on this website- will they come out on the 8" by 11" paper? In Glen Doman’s book he says to use 11" by 11" paper… I couldn’t find any, but, found 11" by 17" paper… Does anyone know how I can adjust the picture to print in an area of approx 11 by 11 inches without and thing messing up (ex, the dots being streched)

Help is appreciated

Brittany

I am wondering that the flash cards size for infant and toddler should be the same size? Do I need to use pattern flash cards for toddler (after 1 year old)?

Thanks.
Nok