preschool teachers / teachers

Hello there ,I hope there are preschool teachers/teachers using this forum!! I would love to here your experiences. I would love to share experiences and ideas.
Am I the only one here??? Hope not. Looking forward to meet you all :yes:

Hi! At the moment I am a stay at home mom but have been teaching preschool and kindergarten for many years. I am interested to know if you are using any of these programs at school? If so how are u doing it? How is the reaction in the classroom? What % of children pay attention during showings? What is parents reaction? I am a big fan here so very interested to see how using this program in the classroom would go.

Hi Lelask,

I see you started this thread back in July! I am a teacher (kgtn & gr.2) but since the birth of my child have chosen to be a stay-at-home parent. I could be very, very wrong but there are a lot of certified teachers on this forum who have also chosen to stay at home. I haven’t read of anyone applying these theories in the “traditional” classroom yet. I, too, would be interested to hear how it is going as maybe one day I’d like to return to formal teaching.

Kizudo

Hello ladies :slight_smile: , I am glad you replied :yes:
I won’t be of help here as I am on maternity leave myself.
I started this thread as I wanted to know how to use it with children in pre school.
I e-mailed IOHP and they replied to me saying I could use it same way as I would yuse it with my baby at home-just less repetitions.The only thing is that I can’t claim I am using the Doman method as that is for one to one in home enviroment.They also sent me lots of leaflets that I can give out.