Preschool prep on sale on zulily

Preschool prep is on sale starting today on zulily.

Thank you for the heads up! We have “Meet the Sight Words”, and we really love it. My 1.5 year old at the time watched that video twice and has known all of those site words since.

Yes thank you I just bought the coloring books for 50% off. It was pretty much the only thing I haven’t bought from Preschool prep. lol

I <3 Preschool Prep!! :slight_smile:

I thought my son would think Preschool prep was boring, he loves it and has all of the sight words memeorized!

The animation is really slow paced and simplistic, which I think makes it great for older babies being introduced to this sort of thing, but I have also been surprised to find even kids 3 years and older have enjoyed it. I’m sure it depends on the kid, but I think the videos are just. toooooo. cuuute! I can’t think of an easier way to learn sight words!

When my father-in-law saw my then 1-year-old reading sight words and I credited PP, he bought the whole DVD set and has been using it with his K-2nd graders at his private school. He said the kids rebelled at first, but after a couple of days they were a big hit. Not only that, their reading improved. :slight_smile: