Pregnant and without energy

Are you doing better??? I hope so… I’m doing a little better, but I start to drink coffee again :unsure: but know I do not feel sleepy anymore :biggrin:

Have a nice week

Hi L and J

I’m glad you’re doing better!!! :smiley: Unfortunately I’m still very tired, but the nausea has settled a bit - yippee :biggrin: .

I did not stop drinking coffee - I suffer just to stay on the recommended two cups a day for pregnant ladies :rolleyes: .

Have a great week too!!

Cheers

I came across this post looking for the word ‘sleeping’.

The issue is that my daughter being 14 weeks pregnant is having a difficult time because she is also very tired and the only thing she wants is to sleep, sleep, sleep and eat. But after eating a little bit she is satisfied until 2 hours after that she is hungry again.
The problem is that she works and has to keep the schedule.

I told her that maybe it is good for her to do some walking and move around. For now she was told by her doctor not to excercise.

Is this something temporary, are there any other ideas that could help her.?

My pregnancy, from start to 4 months I felt very tired, felt to sleep always, (I did it even sleep for 10 hrs). when due date was close the whole night I was up. Had to go toilet very often (1 hour 15times or more) :frowning: . during the day only short nap is enough. I think those days I slept only 3 or 4 hours.

Sss, want to use free of chargee masine? Ok! Arninge for you. However i stared to walk around 5 months, every evening about 2 hours i use to walk, though my foot hurt, my body never felt tiredness. every day my energy level boosted and

I felt it even. during those nights when all are at sleep, I used to stay up talking to baby in the kitchen for hours and hours. and I enjoyed :biggrin:

2010BEBES - Has her doctor tested her for iron deficiency? I know that you can normally be very tired during pregnancy, but if she’s iron deficient, it can make it even worse!! I should know, I was deficient during my first pregnancy and am deficient again during this pregnancy :dry: .

She is having her control this week. Thanks. We will keep posting.

Hi there.

I was tired the first 11 weeks of my pregnancy and found out I was expecting twins. Then I started following the Zone nutritional program very closely and had a lot of energy and normal pregnancy.

More here:
http://drsears.com/ChronicDisorders/FetalandChildhoodDevelopment/tabid/404/Default.aspx
http://www.zonediet.com/SearchResults/tabid/37/Default.aspx?Search=pregnant

~ Ayesha