Pr-K-12 Curriculum for $16.00 a YEAR for the household

I just purchased this curriculum for my ministry. The price is for 1 year and the entire household can use the curriculum for Pre-K to 12 th grade, of course you or the teacher has to organize it all together and keep all of the records, but they have the record worksheets for you as well, and take the state GED test to graduate but in my state we can. I am so excited about it. I can introduce the Bible content on my own though, there so far isn’t any that i have found but that’s great. It even has a place for teens to teach themselves, of course you have to save everything and or print it or go to the website that it states but I think so far it is great. Check it out for yourselves and let me know.
For low income families that need homeschooling I have found the answer, but remember to follow your state or countries guidelines.
http://www.everythinghomeschooling.com

if it already has been posted sorry. I just found it today searching for a curriuclum for a friend.

Hey, that site is totally awesome. I’m always looking good home schooling sites, especially ones that can save money.

Hi Mother of Faith,
Do u know anything that is suitable for one years old? Thanks!

I have one that is 1 as well. You can adapt www.hubbardscupboard.org or brightbeaming (letter of the week). What I have done is used big flash cards, like the ABC I believe lessons from daniellesplace, and used the alphabet posters from first-school. Lots of music, dance, ribbons, different balls with different tectures, and those links that are for toys to hang on, big plastic leggos, found here in the baby section. My son loves those. I have a curriuculum coming out soon for 1 year olds. Also you may wanna check out the infant curriculum from www.adaycare.com it is 15.00 a month but I like it. I will try to gather some things up for you as soon as I can and post them here or check my website at the bottom. I also recommend this book ‘Little Visits for Toddlers, or Little Visits for infant’ by Mary Simon. This will help you with the rhyming. Lots of music, but remember to post the song sheet up so the baby can see it. www.kididdles.com they have great music and sheets. Brainy Baby Videos and books I find here at my local Dollar Store he loves them. You can also do baby massage and baby workouts. If you are looking for videos to watch www.unitedstreaming. com, you can also visist www.ket.org for videos to watch for you. also visit www.pbs.org And of course Starfal.com both of mine love it, but they can only sit through a small portion of the video. And absolutly of course LR. I started LR when my first was 16 months and my second 6 months. I didn’t find LR until it was a little late for my first.
Read lots of books that he/she can hold and touch without destroying them. I have found out with my second that he loves small board clunky books. I found them at www.dollardays. com and www.dollaritems.com Or www.dollaritem.com?
Place posters up in his/her room, label everything. Start saving up on those milk lids, and other lids for counting and matching games later. Check out the montesourri links here and on youtube.

Make felt animals, alphabet, and numbers to play with. There are tons of links on here to make felt food, and toys.

Then just have fun, repeatition is the key, and being consistant from day to day.
I hope this helps.

You can aslo introduce big chunky crayons but remember to watch the mouth issue, and practice on prewriting sheets. I did this with my first son and he not even two years old is writing his letters. They have some called Kadoodles from crayola that we use but see my video on writing tool here to see how you can make your own.

try this as well http://talibiddeenjr.amanahwebs.com/earlychildhood_infantstoddlers.htm

Hi Mother of Faith,
Thanks for everything! You are great!