Poetry for Babies

I love poetry. I think it is so much fun to read poetry and you can really start early with your baby. There are nursery rhymes and tons of other great poems that you can read to your baby or recite from memory. I put together a list of some of our favorite poetry books on my blog.

Krista,

Thank you so much!! i have ordered all the poetry books you recommended from your blog! my daughter is 11 months old. Please, feel free to recommend more books. I am a new mom and need all the help i can get! :slight_smile:

Hey SkinnyKim,

I am a devoted book lover so I love to recommend books. I hope you enjoy them all. :slight_smile: If you browse through my blog I have lots of book reviews of books that my children and I really enjoyed.

In How Smart is Your Baby they tell you to start reciting nursery rhymes to your baby from months old. They said if you are consistent and do it regularly and then pause at the end of a line, your baby will make a noise to represent what is supposed to go there. I love rhymes and poems and great stories.

Happy Reading!

Krista

I want to know if you are letting people use their brillkids points, when they are ordering your complete set of Monki see. i see that it is already marked down.

Kimberly

i am sorry, it is already heavily discounted.

Thanks Kimberly