please help with printing

I need a a file that contain the dots from 1 to 100 in red… I was going to print out one from the library but when I counted the 97 dots I found that they were actually 98…
does any one have the file, and has checked it up to make sure they are the exact number of dots as it sould be?
is there any way of printing them of LM? I can´t finde the way to do so, if there
Thanks for any help .

Hi msocorro, which particular library file did you download? Can you send us the link or the file name so we can check?

Unfortunately we don’t check every file that’s uploaded in the library unless someone reports specific files that have errors or problems in them. If you know who created the dot cards you downloaded (you should see an “Author” for each file in the library), you can try sending that person a PM so she can edit her file accordingly.

Little Math doesn’t have a Print function. As a workaround, you can try taking screenshots of each slide, and then paste the screenshots onto a Word or PowerPoint file so you can print them out.

You can go to Little Math’s Play & Edit > Numbers screen and go through the “Red Dots” folder to find the red dot slides for 1 to 100.