Please help final year Product Design Student survey on child learning

Hi there

I am a Product Design student in my last year at University. I am currently doing my research project which leads on to my final major design project. I am really interested in designing something for it that helps children with education (particularly in primary school) by designing something to assist their learning or make learning more fun.

Please would you be able to fill out my (anonymous) questionnaire to help with my research? The questionnaire is based on one child.
If you would like any more details or to be more involved please feel free to contact me.

http://questionpro.com/t/AKkbwZQbgN

Thank you so much it will be a big help!
Amy

(ps. I hope I have posted this in the right area)

Do you need a specific number of surveys taken?

Hi
Not particular but the more the better to make my results more reliable, I’m hoping around 50.
Thanks

All right, do you mind if I send the link around to some friends and family that would help?

Thank you very much that would be a great help :slight_smile:

No problem :smiley:

Am I going to skew the results as a homeschooler? I almost answered “average” on the non-applicable questions, but thought I’d ask first.

Hi
No worries you won’t skew my results :). Thats fine thank you

Thank you so much to everyone who has already done my survey :slight_smile: .
If anyone is reading this if you choose to fill it out it would be greatly appreciated. (On average it takes 10 mins)

Thank you for your time!
Amy

Do you want us to do it for each kid? Or just one.

Either is good thanks, depends what you have time for. On average it says it takes 8 mins to do one, so please don’t feel you have to do it several times I don’t want to take up too much of your time :slight_smile:

It didn’t take me anywhere near 8 minutes! Zipped through it in about 3/4 I rekon. It’s probably quicker for us hear as we know our kids so very well the answers are quite obvious. :yes: I didn’t spend any time thinking just writing.