playing inside home

hello everyone, what kind of games i can play with my child inside our house for his physical exercise ? actualy my problem is that for some time we are shifting to another place , so every thing will be new to him even the language will also change. so i dont want my child to suffer from loneliness. the place v are right now has very big ground and lot of friends of his. so daily my child goes there. he is 2.6 years.so please tell me how to tackle my child in such situation. we are shifting to tokyo from india. so every thing will be changed there. I am carrying all his reading and writing stuff with me. but i m worried about his physical exercise so please suggest me what can i do for this .

You could build a brachiation ladder (monkey bars) in the house. You could also have a small indoor trampoline. They have some with handles for you to hold. Please share what you end up doing!

Playing physical games inside can be so fun. We dress up like characters and pretend to be the character. This week we are using a broom and pretending to be raking the leaves. Building forts out of pillows and with the couch, covering the kitchen table with a sheet using a flashlight, who’s in the dark. We use an exercise ball the big ones and he rolls over the ball on his belly, we use a step that has several steps his size to practice up and down, but be careful place a non-skid rug under the stepping stool. Use drama to act out animals and then pretend to be them. Have a safe place for your LO to run slightly or skip in the house but safely. wE have a huge living room so we can slightly gallop. Rolling a soft ball together, playing bean bag toss, a child’s size corn hole game, flipping cards into a bucket, there are tons and tons of things to do. Pretend to go fishing using magnetic fishes and a stick with a piece of string with a magnet on the end to pick the fish up. Physiacl education is also breathing exerices as well. Learning to breathe proper when exercising. Also doing a simple workout for toddlers using a mat is great fun to. We do a simple stretching workout everyday and mine loves it. He’ll say 1, 2, 3, go.

I hope this helps?

Allowing your child to climb and explore on his on in a safe enviroment is the best way to have fun, get fit, and explore.

You can also do the blue’s clues game that he has to seek and find objects around the room, using blue’s clues paw prints located where the object is to find, once the objects are gathered he gets a surprise or a new unintroduced toy.

hi thanks for all your suggestion ,iwill try them out