Plastic , stainless or glass?

Well,my daughter will be 2.5 years old next month ,during the day she drinks in stainless cups, but at nights she usually wakes up once for a bottle of milk We are looking for glass sippy cups for night time instead of bottles. It is about time to cut the bottles even if she uses them only for night time . I’ve been trying to find them online but seems like I can’t find sippy cups made from glass!!
I will love to hear your experiences.

Why is it that you want a glass sippy? (I don’t think you will find one, or at least I’ve never heard of it). If it’s to heat the milk, just heat it in a glass bottle and then transfer the milk to the cup.

What about this idea i found online…"I dont think anyone makes glass sippies, but Nuby does make silicone sippy spouts that fit in a standard neck bottle ring… they are designed like the silicone spouts on the nuby sippies. I bought them at Babies R Us and IIRC they were around $3 for a 2 pack. I do use these with my 26 mo but he still gets bottles w/ regular nipples too.

ETA: We also use the Evenflo glass bottles and the nuby sippie spouts work well with them"

“I was looking for the same thing and actually “found” a glass sippy. Born-Free makes glass baby bottles. So I purchased the glass bottle and switched the nipple out for their drink spout (which comes with their BPA-free plastic drinking/sippy cup; or you can also purchase the spouts separately). I had called them before trying this, as their products are a bit costly. But everything screws on fine onto the glass and now I have a glass sippy cup!”

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-360393.html

I remember transitioning from bottles to cups. I started during the day but kept bottles for night time mainly because it is much easier for us just to give him/her the bottle. I realize it does not look as the right thing to do but it would have been worst to stop giving my baby his night milk.
Good luck in finding the one you ar looking for.