pictures for a book

In Maldives we don’t have books for small children in our Dhivehi language. But we have lots of books and flashcards available on English and that English book have high demand.

parents are eagerly waiting for divehi books
So I would like to make books for our children in Dhivehi language where we need lots of high quality pictures. if any one who would like to share photo pls let me know about.

the first is about opposite
fat and thin
sit and stand
awake and asleep
laugh and cry
eat and drink
throwing and catching

thanks for your help in advance :smiley:

This is really exciting and true. I’m very happy that there are parents who really do care about teaching their babies yet have no many resources in order to help them teach. This is a good start. Though i have no kids, i would like helping you in finding pics

:biggrin:

thanks dear

if you dont have good quality photos, we can arrange photo session with a professional

willing parents from abroad can also help with us here

Did you try already to find them on google.com? - on “images”. If you want to publish the book you need rights for these images so google might not be helpful. You can buy though lots of images from online specialized images data bases and they are really cheap. let me know if you need more info. success!

wikimedia website for Pictures is also good but I am not sure whether you could use these pictures for publishing …