Piano Wizard Download

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this has been asked before. As I already have the right keyboard, all I need is the PW software. Is it possible to buy it straight from the website as a download, I wonder?
Many thanks for any help,

I believe you can just get the software version without the keyboard. Don’t think you can get it just as a download only though.

They stopped selling the software by itself. They want you to buy the whole package. I bought the software by itself 3 months ago but, it was extremely difficult for me to find. I looked everywhere online, amazon ebay, craigslist, etc., and couldn’t find it. It is $499 for the piano wizard academy without the keyboard, $599 with. I just couldn’t afford it. I finally found Piano Wizard Premier at a little music shop and I bought the last one they had for $90. I am glad I was able to get it because my kids really love it and unfortunately I am musically illiterate. My 1.5 year old loves it so much she cries whenever her older sisters are playing because she wants a turn. I would like to get the Dvds and song books but they cost $399 because you have to buy them all together. It’s too bad they didn’t sell them separately or at least in smaller sets so that they weren’t so expensive. Other than the price issue it is a great program and my 8year old is progressing nicely despite the fact that I am absolutely no help to her (I know nothing about music due to a Chicago Public School education).

It seems like bad marketing on the part of Piano Wizard, if you ask me! I really wanted to get the software, but the whole set on their site, plus shipping to the UK made it really unaffordable!

Luckily I came across an auction on ebay for keyboard + the Piano Wizard basic software for £60 :yes: :yes: :yes:

I was so happy not to have to save for months to afford it - even though my son hasn’t seen it yet as I’m giving it for his birthday in October, I’m sure he’ll love it lol

And he is young enough not to pay attention to a large box in the corner of my room, so it might even be something of a surprise lol

I do think it is a shame that they won’t sell it in a more affordable manner! Surely they would get more sales if people don’t have to be rich (or really good savers!) just to buy their ‘extras’ let alone the actual program :rolleyes:

what keyboards do you use? I have found a keyboard Rey K200 for half price but not sure if it is what I need.

Has anyone ever Experienced/Tried a Piano teaching system called “MIRACLE PIANO”? It was the best tool ever. My question is, how does this program compare to “MIRACLE PIANO” Sorry for the caps, it’s the co’s tm. I am on the verge of and probably going to purchase this Piano Wizard course. It looks so similiar to Miracle plus more. If anyone can make a comparison I would really appreciate it. If in the meantime others are looking for Piano teaching software, Miracle Piano is incredible, if anyone says they tried both and likes this better. Look no further, I have and this is where I end up asking the question. Reason I dont get ‘MIRACLE PIANO’? I own it but since its designed to run on DOS and win 3 with no upgrades since, looking for something newer that runs win 7 without tweaking. Thanks much.

Is Chris coming back here to answer our questions? Haloooo

I have a Casio Lk-100 and it works fine with the software. I think as long as it has MIDI and is not super old, it should be fine.

Thanks everyone for answering.

I had a go on Piano Wizard and found it really hard, does that sound silly? I don’t think DS has therequired mixture of hand-eye coordination and concentration yet, at 2y 11 months. Preschool say he is more like a 2yo in terms of development. Is Kinderbach any easier I wonder?

Did you try to slow the tempo down, all you have to do is hit the left arrow key a couple of times during the game. I had to do that for my 3 year old, she started playing when she was 2.5 and it was way to fast for her at first. After I slowed it down she was able to hit the right keys at the right time. There is also a free play mode where they just hit whichever keys they want and a matching colored object appears. I do this for my almost 2 year old. She sees her sister play and will usually start screaming for it. But she doesn’t understand the concept or have the coordination for it just yet. So I put the free play mode on for her and she has a great time because she thinks she is playing. And as long as she has a positive musical experience that’s all that matters to me.

great, thanks for the tip :slight_smile:
will look out for freeplay!