Photo eyeplay creation...

I am not sure what you mean. :wub:
Can you play it but not open it in PowerPoint to make changes? Or you cannot play it at all? I saved it in version that is compatible with PowerPoint 97-2003. If you can play it but do not know how to open it - this is the way: change “.ppsx” to “.ppt” and you should be able to open it in PowerPoint to make some changes.
I hope it answers your question. :slight_smile:

Martina,

I think that even though you saved the presentation as a pp 97-2003 when you “Save As” and choose “Slide Show” it automaticly saves it in the version of your pp, in this case 2007. Do I make sense? So in order to open the file with a pp 97-2003 it needs to be shared as a presentation and not as a slide show. Once the person has saved the file, she/he can save it as a slide show.

This is what I have figured out so far, but someone may have a different solution.

Also, Martina, did you see my question?

Hi Joha, yes, I saw your question :slight_smile: , but it got almost immediately answered by Nikki. I got inspired by Tweedlewink when creating PhotoEyePlays files so I would not be able to answer you better. :frowning: So please consider her answer the same as mine would be.
Concerning the other part of your message - Thank you for you note. :wink: I uploaded another .ppt file that people should be able to open with even PowerPoint 97-2003.

Joha, concerning the sounds attached to PhotoEyePlay files - you can do it in LR and in PowerPoint as well.
In PowerPoint: Step by step instructions are on many sites on the internet - for example here: http://gethelp.library.upenn.edu/workshops/biomed/ppt/sound.html. I attached PhotoEyePlay file with sounds of days of the week as an example.
In Little Reader: You can use any of the PhotEyePlay files I already uploaded - you can just change “my” sound to the one of YOUR choice (just delete mine and add yours).
Or you can record any PowerPoint presentation you created or will create (with SnagIt or any other program that lets you record the screen) and create a new Little Reader category with your photoEyePlay video and your sound.
Please feel free to let me know if it is not clear.
Martina

OMG! I quoted myself wrong lol

This is the question I was wondering if you saw

But I have already answered even that question, did not I? lol

Opss! I’m sorry I thought I was very caught up with this thread. I miseed that post :blush: . I’m not sure if I understand though. :confused: I’ll play with it this weekend. I may bug you again if I can’t figure it out. Thanks!