Photo Contest ! Nice prizes to be won...

Received an email from Mothercare that they have a photocontest going on with their partner at http://www.madaboutkids.com/photocontest

Interesting prizes they are giving away…

Would like to share fellow mothers so that you can post their adorable babies pictures and enrolled in the contest and hopefully win those prizes!

Oh, thanks! I have a few I might put there…

I just got some second thoughts though, 'cause you have to give them the copyright to your photo :huh:

thanks for the link.

I don’t like that either… :unsure:

i actually ask the people there why they gonna take copyright, she told me coz they may use it to show others how good a picture can be (how to take nice pix and what is wrong with a bad pix) in their photo workshop coming up event…

i think the explanation is fine, so i submitted mine hehe. as long not use to make $ or mass print without our permission, i think ok bah. anyway tis is d norm n usual practice for magazines/newspapers or any media for tat matter. seen this agreement everywhere actually…

Thanks MyJanice,

This seem like a trustworthy site. Thanks for sharing. :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing. I will be posting some photos of my son!

Well, my sis is a director of a magazine, so I asked her how they do it :slight_smile: They are signing an agreement with the photographer that they are responsible to not distribute the photo any further and the photographer will not have any further financial claims :slight_smile: in return :slight_smile: they use the pic once for the mag and put it up to their photo gallery and that’s it. I guess everyone is free to decide themselves…

Thanks I am going to enter Crispin today