Perfect pitch, music teaching videos

I was just wondering if anyone has some good suggestions for perfect pitch training, music, music literacy teaching videos that can be used for young children. Of course I know Trebellina and there are several programs as well, but are there any other videos or resources available? Any of them you have used? What would you suggest? Also, are there any resources ( videos, programs) that would give fair knowledge (EK type) o main composers, classical music, instruments, orchestra, that you can recommend? I would really appreciate hearing from you!

I DL’d some clips by Geenogee off of youtube and tried to contact him many, many times through youtube and ebay about buying his software (Prodigy Mozart) with no luck whatsoever. Maybe he went out of business??

But I REALLY want to get my hands on that since LMu won’t be out for quite a while. Let me know if you have any luck!

You may use perfect pitch tuning fork.
http://www.rightbrainkids.com/component/option,com_virtuemart/page,shop.browse/category_id,47/Itemid,26/

I haven’t been able to find Prodigy Mozart on ebay either, even after searching for multiple weeks.

I have also tried to get in touch with Genogee numerous times on youtube and ebay with no success - I really think he has gone out of business. However, for people who have the Soft Mozart program, I have discovered that you can show the exact same thing as the Genogee videos using Level 4 of Gentle Piano. Just choose the song you want (there are hundreds to choose from), press “listen to the song”, and it will play the music while highlighting the individual notes on the music score onscreen. The individual keys on your keyboard will light up too at the same time if your keyboard has that function. I let Ella watch these “videos” in lieu of the Genogee videos as part of perfect pitch training even though they are not strictly part of the SM curriculum.

Hope this helps for people who have SM but are still looking for Genogee with no success!

Where can I find these genogee videos? in youtube or elsewhere? I tried searching for genogee in youtube search, but didn’t get any. Any links or samples available?

arvi, here is geenogee’s youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/geenogee

Sorry I spelt it wrong in my last post. :tongue:

Thanks for sharing it so quick, aangeles. Those videos are really great and my son loved it. Its a pity that it is not available any more.