parents teaching better than tutions.

Hey

Though my child is small, now but i want to know from the parents, whose chidren has started going to the schools.

Whether parents shuould always teach children themself or can appoint tutors.

there is no comparision of the parents teaching as compared to tution teaching. child may feel hesitent to ask tutor regarding few things but he will be more open with parents. moreover child will be restricted to particular time for his studies in tutions. at itmes child is not willing to study but still he is forced too. but there is no such type of restriction in parents teaching

Hello.

Both has its own importance.

Tutions be taken only at the stage of higher studies. Though parents should devote times, But there might be possibility that the parents may not have any knowledge on the particular subject. As such the tutions are also relevant.

TC…

We will teach our kids at home as well as have teachers or tutors. Older dd goes to a school program 2 days a week. I think there can be some benefit from another tutor, however there is no substitution for a parent teaching their child. Even the best tutor can never have the same love & compassion for helping your child to succeed.

If you can afford the time and effort to teach your children, I don’t see why you should leave the job to tutors.

If you choose a private 1-to-1 tuition, it is highly dependent on the ability of the tutor to see the child’s weakness and work on those areas. I have several mothers who told me that tuition was more like $ spent for the child to sit down with someone (referring to the tutor) and do some work. The reason being the mothers are mostly working mums and have no time or ability (educational) to follow-up on the child’s work.

Parents are usually the better choice over tutors.

I also have to add that, while I believe there’s nothing that compares to parents teaching their children, sometimes tutors can be a good choice.

Take a foreign language, for example. I’m monolingual and it would take YEARS for me to learn enough language to be able to teach my child…and even at that I’d have an accent. So we have a “tutor” (babysitter/nanny) who speaks the language with our son. There’s nothing like being taught a language by a native speaker!

So it depends on the subject and your knowledge of the subject.

I think it all depends on how much knowledge the parent has and whether they have the appropriate amount of time and energy to contribute, as well as the patience and disposition for it! I wouldn’t think it’s a good idea to teach your kids if you can’t keep it interesting and fun. Nor is it a good idea to teach them if you can’t spend enough time with them or don’t have the right level of knowledge. I think it’s perfectly acceptable and even a good idea to supplement with a tutor for areas the parent isn’t as strong in.