Parenting Classes?

I’ve recently come across some articles on “Positive Parenting” and would like to get more information / training in this area. Has anyone found any resources that offer in-person parenting classes?

I should also add I have read the Parent Effectiveness Training book and will soon be reading How to talk so kids will listen, How to listen so kids will talk. I have looked into classes at our local community college, park district, school district, and general google searches and haven’t really found anything that is local to me. It seems to me that there has to be some offerings in the area… Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am not sure where you are, actually which country even? In Austrlaia the Tripple P parenting course is a great option. They will hold one if you can get a small group together, but they are available just about everywhere here.

Thanks Manda! I am in the United States. It looks like Triple P might have some things available here. I’ll have to check it out more. Thanks for the recommendation!