Parent confuse

hi everyone,
I’ve been a fan of early learning and child development. I know for one that to do this, it is very costly. This is why I believe an early learning and child development is somewhat a priveledge. For a fact that not all parents/adults support this kind of upbringing to kids. My case is this, I’ve purchased brillkids LM & LR… and now that my son is 19months, I’ve noticed he is a little advance in his age. I’m into second quarter of LR and almost finished with the 1st quarter of LM and in the idea of my son is really thirsty of much more knowledge. I found an educational toy here in Philippines which is really costly… LOGICO from Groliers (Educational Insights). I’m thinking of purchasing it but almost everyone is against it including husband dear and mother dear. My brother who supports me 100% says I should buy it since I have resource and I have to take advantage of the spongelike learning of my son. And on the otherhand, others oppose saying my son will just throw and ignore it, I shouldn’t be rushing on my kids learning and development etc…

Any advice here please?? If anyone has these toy too, how did it help, give me your reviews too? I really want this for my son and know he’ll love it as he loves learning…