Overwhelmed

Do you ever feel overwhelmed with what to teach your child?
Lately now that I’m at home with my son and he is the focus of my day. I feel so overwhelmed with what I should be teaching him.
He is going on 5, and I know I have lost so much time with him. I try to make sure he has time to do the things he loves, squeeze in the DVD education, plus the 30-45mins of homeschooling stuff. But everyday I read something new on this site that parents are doing and I think, oh thats great I should do that, or this.
I guess I’m struggling with what is important to teach my son at this age.

I used to be like that. But then I learned to relax and just do whatever I can in the day. There is so much that I would like to do but I don’t have the time. I know that whatever I do is more than most parents, so I have to be content with it.

Very true. Most parets don’t take the time out of their day to even think about educating their child like you are. Whatever you do is extremely beneficial. Be proud of yourself. And I say go for the right brain training. Buy the wink videos if you haven’t already. With the right side of your LO brain open he will master any new concept you try to teach him. GL