Omega 3 - DHA for toddlers

Hi All,

I was taking Omega 3 / DHA supplements while pregnant and breastfeeding my son. But now that he’s no longer nursing, he’s not been getting the Omegas.

What are you doing to get the Omega 3 DHA into your toddler?
Thanks!

I use these two, they are fabulous:

http://www.coromegakids.com/
Coromega Child Brain and Body
Coromega Child Brain and Body is a high DHA** fish oil supplement which tastes like delicious lemon-lime and has absolutely no fishy taste or aftertaste! Each pouch contains a specially formulated High DHA Omega-3 formula to support your child’s optimum health.

Formulated with 200 mg DHA and 36 mg EPA. A 5:1 ratio designed to match that of breast milk, so Coromega® children will receive the best and most natural omega-3 nutrition possible!*

For more information visit www.Coromega.com, or order online from Coromega online store here.
For Children over 4. This product was manufactured/ packaged in an NSF GMP Registered Facility

and

http://www.healthfromthesun.com/products/product_description.php?id_detail=7&id_gamme=1&id_besoin=1&acces=product_range.php

The Total EFA Junior
Perfectly balanced combination of omega-3-6-9 fatty acids for kids
500mg easy-to-swallow soft gels
Molecularly-distilled pure fish oil
Cold expeller-pressed organic flaxseed oil & borage oil
Natural vitamin E

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
Amount Per Serving: % Daily Value
Calories 5
Calories from Fat
Total Fat .5g 1%*
Alpha-Linolenic Acid [ALA] (omega-3) 90mg â€
Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA] (omega-3) 15mg â€
Eicosapentaenoic Acid [EPA] (omega-3) 25mg â€
Gamma-Linolenic Acid [GLA] (omega-6) 40mg â€
Linoleic Acid (omega-6) 85mg â€
Oleic Acid (omega-9) 70mg â€

• Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    †Daily Value not established.
    INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, borage seed oil, organic flaxseed oil, fish oil (sardine, anchovy), water, glycerin, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)

A lot of parents buy liquid DHA supplements and add them to their kid’s drink. You can also buy organic milk with DHA if your child likes milk.

I just use an over the counter L’il critter gummy vites Omega-3 gummy fish. You can buy them at Walgreens or the grocery store. They taste like gummy bears. It contains 120 mg of DHA,ALA and EPA.

WOW! Great ideas. I will look at these options and talk to his doctor.

I’m using DHA Junior Liquid for my son for about a year now.
It is recommended by one of his doctors.
You can take a look at their website. www.nordicnaturals.com

You could buy a toddler gold formula s-26 is full of omega 3 DHA and full of other nutrients to. Just depends on how much you want to spend.