Not sure where to start?

Hey guys, my names Ryan.

I am the proud father of a 6 month old little girl called Hailey. I’m 25 and I cant wait to start teaching my little girl. Not sure just what I cant teach and what she is capable of learning I started doing some research and what I discovered was amazing. I don’t know if you guys have noticed but recently there have been a lot of informercials around recently about teaching and education your baby. There are baby reading programs and early childhood math programs. I seen kids on TV that were smarter then me!

It’s a lot to digest but its a rewarding process as well, watching this little life grow in the environment you set out for them. So I have compiled a bunch of articles about early childhood and baby education to help parents understand what resources are available and some ideas to help maximize you child’s learning experience.
You can find these at www.teachyourbabyinfo.com Please note that I’m not selling anything on my site, just trying to make teaching your baby easier.

Well I believe Hailey is awake so time for me to go. Thanks and all the best on the adventure that is parenthood.

Ryan

Hi Ryan and welcome,

Congratulations on discovering the joys of early education - it is a truly rewarding journey.

That’s a great little site you’ve started - keep it up.

Best of luck with Hailey I"m sure you’ll have a wonderful time discovering just how much she can learn and how easily you can teach.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m really enjoying parenthood and really exited about all the learning opportunity coming up for wee Hailey. I myself love to learn and play several instruments and have many hobbies, so as you could imagine theres no shortage of things to teach.

What I’m especially interested in is the early early side of child education. I love to hear stories of what your kids learnt to do from a young age. I definitely think that the first few years are crucial for learning and want to maximize Hailey’s learning from a young age.

What do you guys think?

Being a parent is great. I’m coming into Early Education quiet late in the game. I didn’t know that babies could learn so much at such early ages. If I had known I would of done this with my girls as infants. My youngest is the only one I’ve had a chance to do some of this with and we didn’t start until last Dec and she’s 4.
So your very lucky that you found this early on. There is lots to read, lots of things to use and just remember to have fun :clown:

Yes you bring up a good point. You must have fun… Fun is an important part of learning. Children respond well to fun, it motivates them and helps them remember things. And they love the praise. I only have one little 6 month old girl but I grew up with all my nieces and fun was always a big part of things.