Noha from Egypt :)

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

My name is Noha and I am from Egypt. I just moved to UAE with my husband though last year, and we are planning on having a baby in the coming year God willing :slight_smile:

I have teached in a weekend program for kids (teaching ethics mainly) for 5 years now, and love it. It is very challenging and rewarding at the same time :slight_smile: Most of my knowledge about children comes from this experience, as well as the internet of course!

I am very interested in all subjects related to parenting, and raising exceptional kids, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from you :slight_smile:

Love,
Noha

Hi Noha! Glad to have you with us! :-*

It’s very nice to have more people in the forum who have the special experience of teaching children, and I hope that you can share you expertise with us more one day. I’m happy to have something in common with you (my husband and I are planning as well) and I hope to see more of you in the forums.

Cheers!

Lappy

hi noha am laya for arab48 who stated in palastine
i teach english for elementary school but i want to use the program to teach my children how to read arabic and english.
by the way i have three children four years old and tow years old and ten month baby.
and i beleave in this program .
and i hope it works cuse am trying my best here.
have you benn using the program for a while or what? did it work?
what do u know about it.

Welcome to the site! :slight_smile: