No Mac support?

Hi all! I’m sorry if this question has been asked before. I stumbled upon this site and am quite intrigued with the LM program. However, it appears that the free trial and full year boxset/download is only compatible for Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7 or 8.

So… what’s the solution for us Mac users? I would love to purchase (in fact, today to get the 10% off :)) but this is a big issue.

Thanks in advance

I am glad you asked this. I was wondering the same thing, as I would really love to try the LR and LM programs, but only have a Mac for a computer.

We have Mac and for about 4 years we used BootCamp, and all programs worked perfectly.

(Right now we bought a simple Windows computer that we use for the kids programs, just for logistics, as kids use it a lot, but for about 4 years we used just my Mac computer)

I know others also used Parallels or other similar software.

For more details on how you can setup Little Reader, Little Math and Little Musician to run on your Mac via BootCamp, you may refer to this article: http://support.brillkids.com/entries/20426792-how-to-get-windows-running-on-your-mac-bootcamp

Hope it helps!