Night time language tapes

I was wondering if anyone is using nighttime language learning tapes/cds with their children. They talked about doing this a bit in the Tweedlewinks classes. I’m interested in starting this with my son. I’m going to start with the Alphawave CD, however I’m looking for advice on what type of language tape would be good.

Do a forum search for “sleeptalk” or “sleeptalking”. There were a couple threads about it a long time ago.

I am playing a chinese childrens music cd at night time to my dd. I have not noticed anything yet?.. But she does ask for it everynight she goes to bed. I started this from the tweedlewink courses to. There was a thread ages ago on sleeptalking like nhockday said. I need to have a look for it but I recall it having a few links to websites.

Here is the link http://www.sleeplearning.com/html/theory_and_practice_of_sleep_learning/what_is_sleep_learning.htm. from the thread Benefits of sleep talking,

This is a very blonde request - but does anyone have any technology suggestions of how to do this?

Now that tape recorders are no longer used - how do you record your voice and then record onto MP3 or the like for use on the ipod? ie is there freeware that you can download from the internet?

All you have to do is record your voice onto your computer with a voice editing program (like the one in LR or one that comes pre-installed with computers) and then burn it onto a disc or transfer it onto whatever device you wish.

That’s the problem though, I didn’t have one that came with my computer so I am looking for the name of the freewarre / software that I could download from the internet.

What version of windows do you have? They all come with one; it’s under accessories-sound recorder.