Nicholas will be 5 months old next week

Hello Everyone,

I found this website accidentally, but I believe all things happen for a reason, and i am so excited to start playing with nicholas as we read together. Nicholas will be 5 months old next week, but he is so alert of everything it just amazes me of the things he does everyday.

Christina

Welcome to the forum Christina. I’m sure you and Nicholas will have a great time here. My daughter and I started here about a month and a half ago and it is just great. Everyone in very nice and helpfull. Ask any questions you may have and someone is sure to answer. Have fun! :clown:

Welcome!!!

Im so happy that there seems to be more moms signing up everyday for the lilreader and taking active roles in their child’s learning!!! The community is so much fun… The moms and the mods are all very very friendly and helpful. Im sure in no time you well hooked with the site and read through the forum threads everyday…

Feel free to post anything… questions, downloads and stories about your baby’s development thru lil reader…

I hope to see more of you in the forums! :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It is good to have you here. Please browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you, and please let us know if you have any questions. As you can see, everyone is friendly here, and we look forward to hearing to about you and your baby.
See you around!
NIKKI