Newbie mum of twins

Hi there everyone, my name is Bia, I’m originally from Brazil, living in Sydney Australia, mum of 6 months old frat twins Will and Liam :slight_smile: :slight_smile: . I have just heard of you from a friend, so I decided to give this a try.

I’m still a bit lost around here, but I look forward to meeting you all and hearing all of your success stories.

http://b1.lilypie.com/yzwSp10.png

Hi and welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you here! Don’t worry, I know this can be overwhelming at first, but you’ll get the hang of it! If you have any questions, please ask. We’ll be happy to help.

Feel free to browse the forums and add your comments to any discussions. We would love to hear about your experiences with twins! :ohmy:

Nikki

:smiley: So far I only managed to let one section playing while I fed them… is there any option there to play the whole library instead of me having to go and click at each section at the time? :confused:

Since I’ve got only 2 hands, I could do with that feature lol

Also, there’s nothing there to record my own sounds via de software is it? :unsure:

Hi Bia! :blush:

It IS possible to show your whole library at once. :yes: What you need to do is to create a playlist and add the categories you want to show to it. When you play the playlist, it will effectively show all the categories you want. You can also use the Auto Forward feature, so that you won’t have to click in between the presentations!

About the sound recording, I’ve written a tip on how to make your pronunciations. Here’s an excerpt:

Here’re a few helpful tips to assist you in recording your voice and picture audio for Little Reader.

1.) Make sure you have the hardware: You need a working microphone for your computer.
If you have a headset with a microphone, this will do just fine.
2.) You need to open Sound Recorder in your PC. I’m assuming you’re using a Windows-based computer,
and they all come with a Sound Recorder program (it’s just that not a lot of people use it!)
- Click on START on your taskbar.
- Click on ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - ENTERTAINMENT
- Lastly, click on Sound Recorder.
3.) This will open a very simple sound recorder on your computer. Make sure your microphone is plugged in already.
4.) Click on the RECORD button to begin recording.

TIP – Speak immediately after pressing “Record,” so you won’t leave so much space in the beginning.

That’s it! You can now record all the words, phrases and yes - even stories - that you want!

We’re happy to have you here in the forums, and please do let us know if you have any questions using the software or just getting around. 8)

Thank you so much for your help Lappy :biggrin:

Anytime Bia! :biggrin: I’m always happy to help out.