Newbie from Makati City, Philippines

It was my sister who discovered this site for me and what a happy discovery it was. My 8 month old son was enthralled with the flash presentations in the software and even tried to manipulate my laptop for me. We’re yet to discover other flash cards but for now the Alphabet and Family flash presentations are his favorites.

I’m a first time mommy and very excited to learn from this forum.

Thanks!

we have many slideshows ready made and you can just download from brillkid downloads. slide shows are there tooo. lots of interesting things are here

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hello Davonne! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

Hello Davonne!

Welcome! i always get excited to see more pinay moms joining brillkids! Please feel free to drop by the Filipino message board and join us – pinay moms located in the philippines and all over the world. :biggrin: we would be very happy to hear from you!

i’m sure you will love it here! and so will your lil angel!

larz

Hi everyone! Please visit the Philippines board so you guys can all have a chat with each other! [And don’t forget to place a vote in the poll I made there!]

http://forum.brillkids.com/tagalog/

Happy foruming!

Lappy

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15