New to this! Where do I begin?

Seems a bit overwhelming, not sure how/where to start!

So far I downloaded little reader and little math but now I need help.

Got a few weeks before baby is due but I want to start asap!

thank you

Do not panic!! you still have a lot of time :slight_smile:

First, you can go to the free download section in the upper right hand corner and d/l some infant flash cards.
For the first few months of his life, he just need to look at black/white (sometimes red) flash cards, give him tummy time and make faces at him :slight_smile:
As far as LR and LM, you can start them when he is around 5 months old, in the mean time you can just prepare your self with all the material he needs after he is 5 months old. Enjoy! good luck!

There is no rush. We started “baby reading” activities (aside from book reading and more traditional stuff) just before our boy’s second bday, and he now just after his fourth birthday is reading at the 6th grade level or above (decoding, not necessarily comprehension).

I am still at work on my essay, 28000+ words’ worth. It explains what we did in great detail. I hope you’ll find it useful. Hopefully I’ll have it posted by the end of the month.

That’s great, DadDude! Can’t wait to read your essay. I’m sure I’ll learn a lot from it, as I have from all your other posts here. :smiley:

Looking forward to reading your essay, I’m sure it will be very helpful! Thanks for doing this!

I would read all the Glenn Doman books if I were you. I wish I had had those before my son was born.