New to the forums!

Hi to everyone on BrillBaby!

I found these forums while I was searching for information on baby sign language and mental stimulation for infants, and found several articles by Madeleine Fitzpatrick. I’m a new aunt, with a nephew, and another niece or nephew (my sister-in-law doesn’t want to know the gender) on the way.

This is a great site! I was glad to see it was so active. I’ve been trying to get involved on different websites to learn more about the way that babies learn. I became a volunteer moderator on another site, to help not only myself, but others looking for information similar to what I was seeking. I’m definitely looking forward to interacting with everyone here, so I can gather more information, and work with my nieces and nephews in fun and challenging ways!

~ Regan :biggrin:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Thanks! I really like the site so far. Looking forward to being on it more often!

Welcome Regan! Wow! What a nice aunt you are! Your niece and nephew are blessed to have you.

I like this forum too. I have been learning so much. There is so much information on this site, and everyone is very kind and helpful. I’m glad you found this forum. :slight_smile:

Hello Regan! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

p.s.

If you’re interested to read more about Maddy’s adventures in teaching her baby Nim, do visit her blog at [b]http://brillbaby.com/blog[/b]!