New to forum

Hi everyone

I am new to the forum from Perth, Australia and I am hoping to do some good things for my baby girl (almost 8 months) and help her learn. We read and sing alot at the moment but I have downloaded some of the flashcards and I am looking forward to using them.

I would like to know if there are any Powerpoint cards for Body Parts (head, nose, ears etc).

Hi Littlegirlsmum! Glad to have you in the forums! :slight_smile:

I’m working on some more PowerPoint flash cards right now - I’ll upload some new ones probably at the end of the day, and I’ll make sure Body Parts is included!

I hope you can share your experience teaching your little one with us here in the forums, we’re always excited to hear about another mom’s adventures. Each person’s experience is always so special, and there’s always something we can learn about how other people go through it!

Hope to see you posting around soon! :biggrin:

Cheers,

Lappy

Hi, and welcome to the forums. It is wonderful that you read and sing to your baby. I’m sure she loves hearing your voice! The flashcards are wonderful tools for learning too; I hope you both enjoy them.
Have you downloaded Little Reader? I think you will find it to be a wonderful program for the both of you. My son loves it.
Please let us know if you have any questions; we will be more than happy to help!

Nikki