new to brillkids

Hi all,
greetings from Australia, specifically from Geelong in Victoria. my firstborn is going on 3months next week, and i hope to start her on an amazing fun learning program which i’m hoping little reader, little maths and little musician would be the right tools for her.
is there a way to get lessons on ipad?
Cheers, Trudy

Hi

Welcome! You will need the iAccess app installed on your ipad/iphone and then you can do Little Reader lessons through that. Math & Musician are not available via iPad/iPhone, so you can install splashtop on your home PC and then connect to your home PC via iPad using the home wifi.

Hope this helps.

Cool. Is iaccess a separate app? I can’t find this in the App Store :frowning:
I was hoping to use my license key on my iPad, but there seems to be some trouble with it. Does it not open on the iPad?

Welcome!

Hi Trudy!

I’d like to clarify a few things for you:

1. The companion app for Little Reader is called “Little Reader Touch” - please search for that one in the App Store so you can finally install the app. Our app supports iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and requires iOS 4.0 or later.

2. The Little Reader software, license key, and curriculum files in your BrillKids Account will not work on your iPad / iPhone / iPod touch. This is because all the files in your account are only compatible with Windows PC’s, hence the need to download the Little Reader Touch app separately (through the App Store).

3. The Little Reader Touch app can be downloaded for free, and it comes with sample lessons. Downloading courses for playback on the app (e.g., “English (UK) Semester 1,” “English (UK) Semester 2,” etc.) requires two things:

Little Reader (PC) license key(s) for the course(s) you want to download

iAccess needs to be enabled

1. Since you already own a Little Reader (PC) license key, you just need to enable iAccess by buying it from our Online Shop (iAccess is sold separately as a download-only product). As soon as you purchase iAccess, open the Little Reader Touch app, go to the “Download Lessons” screen and sign in to your BrillKids Account to start downloading your courses. For detailed instructions on how to enable iAccess, please refer to this article: http://support.brillkids.com/entries/21268593-How-to-enable-iAccess-for-Little-Reader-Touch

2. We don’t have an app for Little Math and Little Musician just yet. If you’d like to play your math or music lessons from your iPad, you can use a remote-access app like Splashtop Remote as BTBVEN suggested. You may read more about this workaround here: http://forum.brillkids.com/little-reader/little-reader-available-on-the-ipad-today!/

hello a warm up [size=10pt]welcome[/size] from NY

Welcome to the wonderful forum !