New Study released-Babies under 2 CAN learn from videos...

A new study down at Emory has found that given the right circumstances, babies under 2 CAN learn from videos…something EL parents are fully aware of:)

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150122133215.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sciencedaily+(Latest+Science+News+--+ScienceDaily)

I am always frustrated by the research conducted into EL as they tend to leave out vital components, use misguided or misleading definitions, or make generalizations that simply do not seem to make common sense.
I am always excited to see research, however necessary further studies and replication may be needed, that not only keep an open mind but show the possibilities of EL. My personal experience has been nothing short of amazing and I hope that so many more parents can enjoy that special experience with their kids!

Thanks for sharing the link! As you said it states what many of us already know, but it’s nice to finally read about a study that supports what many of us do. :thumbsup: